Focus On Your Goals (One of the Best Speeches Ever!!)
These motivational videos are created to motivate students to study for exams, work hard, and fight feelings of depression.
►Subscribe for a New Motivational Video every Sunday:
💙HELP SUPPORT OUR CHANNEL!
►Excel in Math and Science: https://brilliant.org/motivation2study/
►Read faster with Blinkist: http://bit.ly/2rl8q8y
►Write error-free with Grammarly (free extension): https://grammarly.go2cloud.org/SH125
►Mariana’s Study Corner: http://bit.ly/MarianaStudyYT
►Back to School 2017 #8 // 5 BEST NOTE TAKING METHODS! | Mariana’s Study Corner – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu2mktXwN-s
Big thank you to Ahmed, subscribe to his motivational channel here: http://bit.ly/AhmedIsmail
►Ahmed Ismail: PSYCHOLOGY OF SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVERS – Motivational Video
CREATIVE COMMONS WORKS
► “De zondeval van de economie – Dr. Joost Hengstmengel” by TilburgUniversit , is a derivative work licensed under CC BY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COlpkfknCgU
► “Terugblik Bachelor Open dag 7 oktober 2017 – Tilburg University” by TilburgUniversity , is a derivative work licensed under CC BY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ3gi25YzYA
► “Van machtswelllust naar liefde in de economie Dr. Roshnee Ossewaarde-Lowtoo” by TilburgUniversity, is a derivative work licensed under CC BY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg6VHm9g1eQ
► “Bachelor Personeelwetenschappen – Tilburg University” by TilburgUniversity, is a derivative work licensed under CC BY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttc38XEH-wM
► “Deans’ Circle – Opening Academic Year 2017-2018” by TilburgUniversity, is a derivative work licensed under CC BY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhc1n374adM&t
All Creative Commons works licensed under CC BY 3.0
►FOR ALL CREATIVE COMMONS AND VIDEO SOURCES VISIT: http://bit.ly/2Ee3g4v
►If you are the legal content owner of any material posted on this channel and would like it removed please read about fair use (http://bit.ly/2rKvdOS) and then message us at email@example.com for removal.
►Alex Doan – Time Machine
WATCH IN HD! Thank you so much for watching! Comment your favorite quote so we can all help each other out! Sorry this video went up late, I’m such a procrastinator haha but let me know what video you want to see next monday!!
1. “Nevertheless, she persisted”
2. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited for what could go right” – Tony Robbins
3. “Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with people who waste your time.”
4. ‘Happiness is not a checklist. A dream job, a fast car, a good home, even love, mean nothing at all if you have not yet found a way to feel full and content in your own mind and heart.” – Beau Taplin
5. “May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary.” -Xan Oku
6. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” -Karim Seddiki
7. “Just always be the better person. And make your intentions pure. What and who you are is what you’ll attract, what you’ll maintain. Pain is inevitable and it will always exist, but if you focus on understanding what you are feeling and why you are feeling it, you will over come it.”
8. “If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short, and happiness is too rare.” – A.R. Lucas
As teachers, we all know that many students lack enthusiasm and motivation in the classroom. But the question is: Why? and What can we do about it?
Without the motivation or drive to learn, our students will not experience fulfilment. It is our role and responsibility as educators to identify these students in our classroom and make them WANT to learn!!!
Good luck fellow teachers! 🙂
Music: Bag Raiders – Shooting Stars (Instrumental)
Sade Burrell uses a metaphoric message to describe a struggle that’s real; choosing between cake and crumbs. Overcoming difficulties and life obstacles is only the beginning, but learning how to stay away from crumbs and learning how to build a team are the most difficult challenges we’ll face. What are you reaching for?
Follow Sade on Facebook: Stand For Something
G+: Sade B.
Follow Beats Reloaded on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/beatsreloaded
Need a motivational video?
I do these videos to help people who may need a lift in life or in a certain moment. If you or anyone you know could use this, please share it. Not for me, but for them. Beats Reloaded is focused around music production, but people need positive messages outside of music that can motivate and inspire them to end the negative belief systems that they may have and focus on the great within them. More are coming soon.