On this week’s episode of GE TV, we’re joined by Elliott Masie, the CEO of The MASIE Center, learning and development rock star, and one of the industry’s most prominent thinkers!
Watch this interview to find out:
• The most exciting areas of research at The MASIE Learning LAB
• The current state of gamification in learning
• Why Elliott dislikes the term ‘social learning’
• How machine learning will transform personalised training
• How stories and music can be used in learning
• Where we stand in the engagement war
• Learning technology innovations to look out for
• What to expect from Elliott’s Learning 2016 conference
Find out more about Elliott by visiting his website:
A compliment can change your life, IF it has two qualities. Do you know what they are?
Cheryl Ferguson understands motivation and what drives students to excel. She has over 200 students in her band program and over 200 students who are on the waitlist to get into her band program. During her 20 years as a teacher, Cheryl has taught music at every level including K-6 classroom and junior high band programs.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx